Thanks to the use of electronics, this machine is even more sophisticated than the 2200 series. It is the most suitable solution for pizzerias, confectioneries and small bakeries.
– Sound and noiseless (60 dB max), due to its compact mechanics.
– The machine container can be moved forward for an easy emptying.
– The combined rotation of the container and the whisk, characterised by a specially forged shape, results in a more homogeneous and oxygenated dough and with the most ideal temperature.
– An oil bath transformer allows to optimise the mechanics.
– The plastic lid has a special protection system against splashes (patented by IGF) and a small hole to pour in extra ingredients.
– Space-saving shape.
– 3 protection systems, both active and passive, for complete safety during work, cleaning and maintenance.
– 3 IGF patents were used for this machine.